Multiple category options allow you to create as many types of events and tasks as necessary, including both different lengths of notice periods and repeating events. All categories can be renamed, and the list of events can be displayed on a calendar.
Description of WinReminders:It takes only a little while to get the application installed on your computer, but you need to make sure that.NET Framework is a part of Windows for everything to work as expected. When launched, the main window shows up, and although it may seem a little crowded, accommodation is a walk in the park.
A side navigation panel lets you quickly access all categories, but you can’t add new ones. What you can do is rename them, and there are even five custom slots to use to your advantage. The rest of the space is where created items are shown along with details like label, notice period, recurrence, next date, and days to go.
Multiple predefined event categories
A few extra tools help make WinReminders even more flexible. For instance, a calendar can be used to look over all created events, with an easy navigation style and panel that shows tasks in the selected date. There’s also a date calculator to help you figure out how much is left until a particular event takes place.
All items are created through the same window, but they depend on the category you’re in. This makes it easier to configure tasks. What’s more, there’s the possibility to set up audio alerts and other kind of reminders, such as having an email sent to an address of your choice. You can export the list of tasks you create so you can later on import it, or even use on other computers.
To sum it up
Taking everything into consideration, we can say that WinReminders is a practical utility that cleverly structures possible activities and tasks you can perform, with the creation window letting you manage only those options that matter to each category. Multiple alert methods can be used, and export options make sure you can review tasks on other computers and always have an extra copy at hand.
Emisoft Remote Data RecoveryThe Emisoft Remote Data Recovery wizard is an easy-to-use and well-equipped remote data recovery tool that helps you to recover data which is inaccessible by the operating system or damaged by hard drive crash.
ASX Scanner 3.8ASX eea19f52d2
XinorbisCOM is a free Windows console application based on Xinorbis. It can be used to get a simple XML report from Xinorbis. It is very easy to build a report using a series of simple text commands. The report created with this tool can be easily read by any other Xinorbis compatible application. All reports produced by XinorbisCOM have the same format as the XinorbisXML format. So if you have a report already created in the XinorbisXML format, just start XinorbisCOM and the report will be displayed in the same format.
XinorbisCOM uses very little system resources and can run for a long time without showing any signs of slowing down. You can schedule it to run as a background task, allowing it to produce your reports while doing something else. XinorbisCOM runs under Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
* Automatic graphs using Excel charts
* Supports up to 64 categories (but the maximum is 16)
* Supports up to 65536 values (but the maximum is 32,768)
* Supports up to 16,384 reports in one session (but the maximum is 32,768)
* 8 bit precision
* Supports Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
* Supports 16 bit and 32 bit versions
* Compatible with any language version of Xinorbis
* Small footprint
* Command-line control
* Easy to implement in any application
* Easy to use
* Support for any version of Excel
* Support for any other compatible application
* Can be used as a command line application
* Uses standard XML format
* Supports any table type (Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013)
* Supports any data type
* Supports almost any data type (Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013)
* Supports any display type (Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013)
* Supports any chart type (Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013)
* Supports any number of categories
* Supports a maximum of 64 categories (but the maximum is 16)
* Supports a maximum of 65536 values (but the maximum is 32,768)
* Supports a maximum of 16,384 reports in one session (but the maximum is 32,768)
* Supports 8 bit precision
* Supports 16 bit and 32 bit versions